The F Club Room
The Exclusive Football Game Day Hospitality Area for F Club Members
F Club members are invited to visit the F Club Room during Gator home football games.
"A place of Honor, Distinction and Gator Pride"
- Exclusive game day gathering place for F Club Members
- Featuring Gator athletic history
- Socialize with Letterwinners from all sports and eras
- Enjoy televisions, snacks, cold beverages and more
On the ground floor of the Chicone Gator Booster Offices in the North End Zone of Ben Hill Griffin Football Stadium between gates 7 & 8. The entrance to the F Club room is inside Gate 7 under the blue F Club awning.
- The F Club member must show a valid F Club Membership Card.
- The F Club member and guest must have a valid football game ticket.
- Entrance and exit to the room will be inside Gate 7 under the blue F Club awning.
- Post-game, the room will not be open.
Hours of Operation
The F Club Room will be open 1 1/2 hours prior to kick-off until the end of the game.
Each F Club Member may bring up to one (1) immediate family member with them into the F Club Room and the F Club member must be present. More than one immediate family member may only be permitted if you have small children that cannot go unattended. Please contact Curtis Head at (352) 375-4683 x5015 to add your name to a list to allow more guests in this situation.
Food and Beverage
Light snacks and cold beverages will be served. Absolutely no alcohol will be allowed.